Abstract Submission is now closed
The deadline to submit abstracts was May 19, 2019 at 24:00 CET.
EHMSG 2019 would like to thank all submitters and authors for their contributions!
Notification of Acceptance
All abstracts will be reviewed by the peer reviewers in June 2019.
Authors will be notified on acceptance by email by the end of June 2019.
The corresponding/submitting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as posters.
Some selected abstracts will be presented orally in workshops.
Presentations of abstracts
The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session and the time assigned by the EHMSG Program Committee.
Publication of abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be published in the "The Year in Helicobacter" Journal.
All abstract presenters are automatically entered in the competition of the Abstract Awards. There are two awards for both oral and poster presentations. The winners will be announced on-site.
Abstracts were submitted on the following topic categories:
1. Diagnosis of Helicobacter infection
2. Treatment of Helicobacter infection
3. Drug Resistance and clinical issues
4. Gastric cancer and cancerogenesis
5. Virulence factors and pathogenesis of Helicobacter infection
7. Inflammation, immunity, vaccines and host interaction
8. Microbiology and genomics of Helicobacter
9. Helicobacter and extragastroduodenal disease
11. Gastric microbiota
12. Gut microbiota in health and disease
13. Gut microbiota and inflammatory bowel disease
14. Gut microbiota, obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
15. Gut microbiota and cancer
16. Gut microbiota modulation: antibiotics, probiotics, prebiotics and diet
17. Microbiota detection and analyses
18. Fecal microbial transplanation